Contract notice: Supply and installation of automatic public toilets (recovery following procedure declared unsuccessful).
What does APT stand for?
APT stands for Automatic Public Toilet
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APT
We have 432 other meanings of APT in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Performance Testing (computing)
- Automated Pit Trading
- Automatic Parameter Test
- Automatic Photometric Telescope
- Automatic Picture Test
- Automatic Picture Transmission
- Automatic Planning and Technology
- Automatic Program Tool
- Automatic Programming of Tools
- Automatic Progression Trunk
- Automatically Programmed Tool
- Autorisation Provisoire de Travail (French: Temporary Work Permit)
- Awaiting Pilot Training (US Air Force)
- Azienda Promozione Turistica (Italian: Tourist Promotion Company)
- Acyl Protein Thioesterase 1 (enzyme)
- Antigen Peptide Transporter
- Antigen Peptide Transporter 2
- Advanced Paperless Technology Associates
- Agência Paulista de Tecnologia dos Agronegócios
Samples in periodicals archive:
European-based company P T Matic S PA has designed and produced these automatic public toilets which offers greater convenience and comfort to motorists and tourists with its innovative design.
City information panels and automatic public toilets designed by the French designer Patrick Jouin also form part of the 640 advertising panels used in the campaign.
Clear Channel Adshel's domestic street furniture programs include bus shelters, information kiosks, automatic public toilets and news racks in the cities of San Francisco, New York, Washington, D.
Contract notice: Rental, installation, servicing and maintenance of automatic public toilets maintenance.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- The City of Pittsburgh and Clear Channel Adshel today unveiled Clear Channel Adshel's state-of-the-art automatic public toilet (APT) in the City's South Side at 18th Street and East Carson Street.
JCDecaux operates more than 70,000 bus shelters and 3,000 automatic public toilets in more than 1,300 cities worldwide.
Contract award: rental, installation, maintenance, supply, maintenance and removal of 2 automatic public toilets maintenance.