Two Automatic Power Control magnets, which have no monetary value, were stolen near to Central Drive in Coseley on November 8.
What does APC stand for?
APC stands for Automatic Power Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APC
We have 868 other meanings of APC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Parents Council
- Australian Postal Corporation (formerly Australian Post Commission)
- Australian Provincial Championship (rugby)
- Automated Postal Center (USPS)
- Automatic Pallet Changer
- Automatic Particle Count(er)
- Automatic Passenger Counter
- Automatic Phase Control
- Automatic Pixel Control (setting for amateur astronomy video cameras to remove visual artifacts)
- Automatic Polarity Collection
- Automatic Process Control
- Automatic Program Control (radio/tape deck)
- Autonomous Payload Controller
- Autopilot Computer (avionics)
- Autoridad de Promoción del Comercio
- Auxerre Poker Club (France)
- Average Percent Complete
- Average Propensity to Consume (income)
- Awareness Protective Consultants, LLC (Piscataway, NJ)
- Coastal Transport (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These field-proven, battle-hardened modems also include automatic power control, which allows for lower transmitted power when communication channel conditions permit, reducing the risk of unfriendly intercept and interference with other communications.
NASDAQ: MXIM) introduces the MAX3711 laser driver/limiting amplifier combo chip with both automatic power control (APC) and extinction ratio control (ERC).
The compact, conduction-cooled laser head incorporates thermoelectric cooling and automatic power control for stable, long-term operation.
Features Automatic Power Control (APC), HydrauMind[TM] hydraulics and the only standard two-speed transmission in the industry
The sensor is equipped with automatic power control.
Like the EL6273C, the EL6288C integrates the automatic power control (APC) amplifier with the three current channels needed for the read, erase, and write laser drive power levels, which complies with the Orange Specification Standard for CD-R and CD-R/W write strategy formats.
During the rescue the automatic power control of one of the helicopter's two engines failed and the crew had to switch to an emergency system.