SmartPrepare can also incorporate and integrate with existing data sources such as white pages, geo-coded Automatic Location Information (ALI) and other directories.
What does ALI stand for?
ALI stands for Automatic Location Information
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ALI
We have 159 other meanings of ALI in our Acronym Attic
- Artificial Language Intelligence (Nanosoft)
- Asociación de Doctores, Licenciados e Ingenieros en Informática (Spanish)
- Association Luxembourgeoise des Ingenieurs (Luxembourg)
- Association of Lebanese Industrialists
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Line Interface
- Automated Location Identification
- Automatic Language Identification
- Automatic Line Indicator
- Automatic Line Integration
- Automatic Location Identification
- Automatic Logic Implementation
- Automotive Lift Institute, Inc.
- Avance Logic, Incorporated
- Acute Lung Injury and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Affordable Life Insurance Alliance (various locations)
- Alberta Lawyers Insurance Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Associate of the Life Assurance Association (UK professional qualification)
- Australasian Lighting Industry Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Australian Library and Information Association
- Aetna Life Insurance and Annuity Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customers' 911 calls are routed to public safety answering points ("PSAPs") along with Automatic Location Information ("ALI") identifying the caller's location.
The Amcom Site Alert E911 system will enable Greenwich to use their in-house direct inward dialing (DID) database to update the Connecticut public automatic location information (ALI) database.
We continue to aggressively work toward enabling automatic location information for 9-1-1 calls when using VoIP in a nomadic or mobile capacity.
Few other firms have developed the ability to carry out the comprehensive range of services that Kimball offers, integrating the broadband backbone, automatic location information database system and wireless public-safety radio communications networks.
It then provides call routing and delivery to the geographically correct PSAP with the requisite automatic location information (ALI) for each 9-1-1 call.
They interface with the enterprise network to provision the caller's current location, detecting phone moves, adds and changes and then provide call routing and delivery to the geographically correct PSAP with the requisite automatic location information (ALI) for each 9-1-1 call.
ALI Management is a comprehensive solution providing PSAPs with more control over Automatic Location Information (ALI) data provisioning, "drill down" querying capabilities, error correction and customized reporting.