Media ClipWay has improved its transmission protocol and now offers automatic link management, allowing journalists to easily combine available bandwidth of up to 4 links (i.
What does ALM stand for?
ALM stands for Automatic Link Management (radio technology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALM
We have 152 other meanings of ALM in our Acronym Attic
- Asset Liability Modeling (finance)
- Asset Library Mechanism
- Association for Linen Management (Richmond, KY)
- Association of Lloyd's Members
- Association pour la Lecture de Mediapart (French: Mediapart Reading Association)
- Associazione Laicale Missionaria (Italian)
- Asynchronous Line Module
- Asynchronous Line Multiplexer
- Audio Level Meter
- Audiolingual Method
- Automatic Local Mode
- Master of Liberal Arts (degree)
- Alarm Acknowledge
- Alarm Clear
- A Logical Modernization Approach (US State Department)
- Adoptees Liberty Movement Association
- Adult Literacy Media Alliance
- Advanced Laminated Material Applications, Inc.
- Alberta Livestock and Meat Agency (Canada)
- Alberta Municipal Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, automatic link management eliminates the need for human intervention to build new links.