The Company, citing improved sales results in the stores where automatic inventory replenishment has been implemented, expects to conclude the current fiscal year with approximately 2,500 stores on the program and intends to complete the conversion of all of its stores to automatic inventory replenishment in 2004.
What does AIR stand for?
AIR stands for Automatic Inventory Replenishment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIR
We have 317 other meanings of AIR in our Acronym Attic
- Atmosphere Improves Results (UK smoking bans)
- Atmospheric Ion Research
- Atmospheric Ionizing Radiation (DOE project)
- Australian Infantry Regiment
- Australian Institute of Radiography
- Authors in Residence
- Automated Incoming Routing (Teltronics Vision PBX)
- Automatic Idiomatic Representation (VirtualSelf)
- Automatic Image Refinement
- Automatic Increase Rider
- Average-Issue Readership
- Aviation Investment and Reform Act for the 21st Century
- Secondary Air Injection (automotive)
- Air Conditioning (cooling system)
- Acoustic Intercept Receiver Detect/Track
- Air Detachment
- Air Risk Information Support Center (EPA)
- Air Force Headquarters Staff
- acute insulin response to intravenous glucose
- Assistant Commander for Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the retail industry, this is part of the quick response process, a relative of just-in-time inventory control that uses EDI and automatic inventory replenishment programs.
Suppliers enjoy comparable benefits, including automatic inventory replenishment and more efficient order processing.
This unique leading-edge technology provides for point-of-sale activation, cash/credit card acceptance, detailed reporting and sales analysis, 24-hour self diagnostic troubleshooting and automatic inventory replenishment, making it virtually maintenance-free.
It also offers its customers Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) services, providing quick response automatic inventory replenishment.
Liberty Systems Point-of-Sale (POS) System now interfaces with AmeriSource's state-of-the-art ECHO System for automatic inventory replenishment and retailer-to-wholesaler communications.