The Automatic Firearms Country Control List indicates the group of states with which Canada has struck bilateral defence research and production agreements.
What does AFCCL stand for?
AFCCL stands for Automatic Firearms Country Control List (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Air Force Combat Climatology Center (US DoD)
- Air Force Component Command Center
- Association Française des Centres de Consultation Conjugale (French: French Association of Marriage Counseling Centers)
- Antisubmarine Warfare Force Command, Control & Communications System
- Anti-Fraud and Commercial Crimes Division (Criminal Investigation and Detection Group; Philippines)
- Air Force Command and Control Development Center
- Air Force Command and Control Development Division
- Association of Federal Communications Consulting Engineers
- A.F. Computer Consulting Inc.
- Air Force Command and Control Information System
- Air Force Communications Command Pamphlet
- Air Force Component Command Post
- Award Fee & Corporate Commitment Plan
- Air Force Communications Command Programming Center
- Alliance of Filipino Catholic Charismatic Prayer Communities (Stockton, CA)
- Agrupació Foto-Cine Cerdanyola-Ripollet
- Air Force Communications Command Regulation (USAF)
- Asociación de Futuros Camicacesde Casco Rojo
- Association française du conseil des communes et régions d'Europe
- Air Force Command and Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acronyms and Abbreviations AFCCL Automatic Firearms Country Control List ANA Afghan National Army ANP Afghan National Police APFO Africa Peace Forum ATK Alliant Techsystems Inc.
The Automatic Firearms Country Control List (AFCCL) was created by the Canadian government 15 years ago as an instrument to control the export from Canada of automatic firearms.