Colgate-Palmolive Tests New and Enhanced Database Manageability Capabilities Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on oral care, personal care, home care and pet nutrition, concentrated on the manageability features including Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor, Automatic SQL Tuning, Partitioning Advisors and Real Application Testing.
What does ADDM stand for?
ADDM stands for Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (Oracle Database 10g)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADDM
We have 20 other meanings of ADDM in our Acronym Attic
- Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (University of the Philippines, College of Veterinary Medicine)
- A&D Data Management (Siemens MCIS suite)
- Acquisition Document Development and Management (US Air Force)
- Adjustment Order with Depressed Mood (psychology)
- Assistant District Director for Management
- Asynchronous Digital Data Modem
- Asynchronous Digital Data Multiplexing
- Asynchronous Distributed Decision Making
- Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (software)
- Automated Documentation Development and Maintenance
- Administrative Directory Management Domain
- Assessment, Design, Deployment, Management and Education (five-step security management process; IBM Internet security system)
- Add Minimum/Maximum (altitude points)
- Automated Defense Data Network
- Assistant Deputy Director for Operations
- Assistant Deputy Director for Operations/Military Support (US DoD)
- AFRICOM (Africa Command) Deployment & Distribution Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, Oracle's Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor and SQL Tuning Advisor stood out as performance management features that were key to Oracle's advantage.
Using Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g, the company is taking advantage of the system information captured and analyzed by Oracle Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor and Oracle Automatic Workload Repository to help detect, diagnose and resolve performance problems.