With the automatic data collection solutions, users can monitor the performance and productivity of CNC machines or other automated equipment.
What does ADC stand for?
ADC stands for Automatic Data Collection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADC
We have 639 other meanings of ADC in our Acronym Attic
- Audio Development Company
- Australasian Database Conference
- Australian Dairy Corporation
- Australian Database Conference
- Authorized Derivative Classifier
- Authorized Design Center
- Automated Data Collection
- Automated Distribution Center (various organizations)
- Automated Document Control
- Automatic Data Capture
- Automatic Data Controller
- Automatic Defect Classification
- Automatic Deviation Control
- Automatic Drip Coffee (maker)
- Automatic Drip Coffeemaker
- Automobiles des Cimes (French car dealership)
- Autoridade da Concorrência (Portuguese: Competition Authority)
- Average Daily Census
- Average Daily Commission (finance)
- Average Daily Concentration
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Percon Incorporated (Nasdaq: PRCN), a leading manufacturer of automatic data collection systems, will present at the Red Chip Review/Silicon Investor Small-Cap Conference on March 5, 1999 in Seattle.
By monitoring the precise location of personnel or equipment and automatically recording events associated with their locations, the systems offer real-time asset and staff locating, automatic data collection, access/egress control, and a passive source of location data that facilitates scheduling and communication interfaces.
Intermec mobile computers, automatic data collection systems and RFID (radio frequency identification) technologies are used worldwide to help companies operate more productively and efficiently.
Like so many companies, Home Properties wanted to move from cumbersome data collection and reporting, to automatic data collection, flexible reporting, and performance management.
RFID automatic data collection typically does not require line of sight or manual scanning as do most bar code-based systems.
They allow companies to accelerate automatic data collection and, by extension, enterprise supply chain processes.
EasyADC is a turnkey system of Intermec automatic data collection hardware, software and services designed specifically to help small-to-mid-sized companies automate inventory management, shipping and receiving and other key business processes.