Configuration parameters, automatic data capture and storage, real-time statistical analysis and advanced comparison and reporting features are key benefits enabled by our updated software and its integration into LIMS.
What does ADC stand for?
ADC stands for Automatic Data Capture
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADC
We have 639 other meanings of ADC in our Acronym Attic
- Attitude Determination and Control
- Audio Development Company
- Australasian Database Conference
- Australian Dairy Corporation
- Australian Database Conference
- Authorized Derivative Classifier
- Authorized Design Center
- Automated Data Collection
- Automated Distribution Center (various organizations)
- Automated Document Control
- Automatic Data Collection
- Automatic Data Controller
- Automatic Defect Classification
- Automatic Deviation Control
- Automatic Drip Coffee (maker)
- Automatic Drip Coffeemaker
- Automobiles des Cimes (French car dealership)
- Autoridade da Concorrência (Portuguese: Competition Authority)
- Average Daily Census
- Average Daily Commission (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Established in 1988, the mission of the center is to serve as a focal point for research and education related to the field of automatic data capture.
The TKDL-DCS (based on the TranScan XL) is an automatic Data Capture System for Refrigerated Vehicles.
The system offers automatic data capture for SPC and PPAP studies, gauge port output for centralized data collection, centration output for extruder pin and die alignment, measurement of oval (green), straight and curved hoses, performs process improvement studies with confidence, saves all data to a computer hard drive, gives no transcription errors and it is said to be the only instrument that meets the 10% GR&R requirements as documented in SAE J2605, according to the company.
The program also enables automatic data capture from an organisation's website into the central database.
ReadSoft is the market leader in the development and sales of software for automatic data capture, which is software that automatically registers and interprets data on forms and invoices in paper or electronic format.
Talisma Corporation recently presented its new Talisma Sales Suite, engineered for ease of use by employing automatic data capture and analytics capabilities and by focusing on lifting the burden of data input from the sales force.
Diamond Hard lenses made of Clarex acrylic sheets supplied by Astra Products are critical to the accuracy of many automatic data capture (ADC) systems in use today, Astra reports.