25 Automatic Colt Pistol (AGP) cartridge was introduced in Belgium in 1902 and in the United States in 1908.
What does ACP stand for?
ACP stands for Automatic Colt Pistol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACP
We have 645 other meanings of ACP in our Acronym Attic
- Audio Control Panel
- Audio Converter Processor
- Australian Centre for Photography
- Australian Consolidated Press
- Authorized Consulting Partner (various organizations)
- AUTODIN Conversion Processor
- Automated Carrier Provisioning (Bellcore)
- Automated Change Processing
- Automated Clearance Procedure (Pakistan customs)
- Automated Command Post
- Automatic Communications Processor
- Automatic Contribution Plan (various organizations)
- Automatic Correlation Partitioning
- Automatic/Autoloading Colt Pistol
- Automotive Component Producer (Australia)
- Automóvel Clube de Portugal (Portuguese: Automobile Club of Portugal)
- Autoridad del Canal de Panama (Panama Canal Authority)
- Auxiliary Control Panel
- Auxiliary Control Process
- Average Case Performance
Samples in periodicals archive:
32 Automatic Colt Pistol, was introduced in 1899 by Fabrique Nationale.
45-calibre Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP) cartridge with its combat-proven stopping power in favour of the lighter 9 mm cartridge launched a controversy that still continues.
45 Automatic Colt Pistol jacketed hollowpoint, from three different Colt .
380 Automatic Colt Pistol (9mm Kurz/9mm Corto/9mm Short) is undergoing a big resurgence ~n popularity today.
45 Automatic Colt Pistol cartridge run the same bullet taster than a .
Initially designed in 1905, the Automatic Colt Pistol cartridge gained fame with the 1911 pistol and served through two World Wars, a police action in Korea and the war in Vietnam.
45 Automatic Colt Pistol is one of the most powerful, effective and reliable handguns.