CARiN's easy-to-use remote and route selection, automatic alternate routing, CD-ROM mapping and emergency features add up to an accessory that helps make driving both fun and safe," said Tuttle.
What does AAR stand for?
AAR stands for Automatic Alternate Routing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AAR
We have 220 other meanings of AAR in our Acronym Attic
- Astronomy and Astrophysics Review (Springer publication)
- At Any Rate
- Atlas of Australian Resources
- Audit Agenda Record
- Authority for Advance Rulings (India)
- Authorized Area Representative
- Auto Analysis Stage (Infrared Space Observatory data analysis)
- Automated Aerial Refueling (US NASA)
- Automatic Adaptive Routing
- Automatic Address Recognition (various businesses)
- Automatic Answering and Recording
- Aveize Auto Rétro (car club; France)
- Average Annual Rainfall
- Association of American Railroads/Bureau of Explosives
- At Any Rate
- Access & Amendment Refusal Authority
- Actions Against Rammstein Accusations
- After Action Reconstruction and Analysis
- Air To Air Refueling Area
- Allied Auto Racing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The F9600 provides FIPN transparency across the network for features such as automatic alternate routing, name and number display, centralized voice mail, route optimization, look-ahead routing for automatic call distribution, and more.
o Advanced Management/Recovery -- Upgrades to the TIME/VIEW management system and Automatic Alternate Routing software for the SYNCHRONY TX-3 give users greater remote administration, database recovery and circuit restoral capabilities.