Furthermore, special production methods including the use of automated welding robots increase the machine's service life even under extreme operational conditions.
What does AWL stand for?
AWL stands for Automated Welding (Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AWL
We have 53 other meanings of AWL in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance for Workers Liberty
- Always with Love
- American War Lords (gaming clan)
- Animal Welfare League (Queensland, Australia)
- Anweisungsliste (German: Instruction List)
- Art Web League (France; online gaming)
- ASAS Warlord
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Atos Worldline (Belgium)
- Australian Wrestling League
- Automated Wire List
- Average Word Length
- Away Without Leave
- A Writing eLearning Appliance
- Amateur Weight Lifters Association
- Animal Welfare League Australia (North Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Auckland Women Lawyers' Association (New Zealand)
- Australian Women's Land Army
- African Women Leaders in Agriculture and Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Develop a new, IP protectable, automated welding system to be supplied to the market by the SMEs in the consortium with potential for sales of 75m to benefit European SMEs.
The BW3000 AutoBoreWelder from Climax Portable Machining & Welding Systems is an automated welding system designed to attach directly to several of Climax' boring machine mounting fixtures, allowing a single setup for both welding and machining operations.
The Aristo 1000 AC/DC is perfect for automated welding.
About Liburdi Dimetrics Corp: a short profile by and about the honoree: Liburdi Dimetrics has been providing automated welding solutions to the energy industry since 1967.
A sampling of the range of specific topics: anti-jamming and LPI radar with spread spectrum technology, a self-embedding watermark for image restoration based on repeat correcting code, a subgraph-based selective classifier ensemble algorithm, and a novel trajectory control algorithm for intersection-seam automated welding.
5m extension of its plant, which has seen it increase its production space by 18,000sq ft to 58,000sq ft, as well as introduce new technologies, including large vertical lathes and automated welding machines.
According to IndustrialPR spokesman Richard Graham, the automated systems offerings include a diverse variety of OEM and customized conveyors, industrial robots and arms, automated assembly, packaging and test machines, vibratory parts feeding & orienting systems, belt drives, automated welding, custom stamping pin equipment, gripping modules, magnetic feeders, automatic separation machinery, machine tools and other automation systems at http://www.