Neste Oil, the Finland based oil refining company, has unveiled FuelOmat Gold automated vehicle identification solution by Orpak at its select truck fueling stations across Finland.
What does AVI stand for?
AVI stands for Automated Vehicle Identification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AVI
We have 93 other meanings of AVI in our Acronym Attic
- Art Vivant (French: Living Art)
- Association for Veterinary Informatics
- Audio Video Interactive, Ltd. (interactive audiovisual services)
- Audio Video Interleave (multimedia container format)
- Audio Visual Integration, Inc (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Audio Visual, Inc. (various locations)
- Audio-Visual Isomorphism
- Auditory-Verbal International
- Australian Veterinarians in Industry (Australian Veterinary Association)
- Australian Volunteers International (Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia)
- Automatic Vehicle Identification
- Aviation Restructure Initiative (US Army)
- Avionics Integration
- Audio Visuel Inter Associatif (French audio visual association)
- Auvergne Valorisation de l'Industrie Aéronautique (French aerospace industry association; est. 1993)
- Automation Vendor Interface Advisory Committee (library automation trade group)
- Aviación y Comercio (Second Spanish National Airline; defunct)
- Aviación de Chiapas SA (Airline in Mexico)
- Associations d'Aide aux Victimes d'Accidents Médicaux (French: Medical Acident Victims Assistance Association)
- Aerovías del Continente Americano (Airline, Colombia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the six-month deal, Transguard will expand and upgrade Dubai Airport Freezone's existing security systems, including its access control systems, perimeter intruder detection, automated vehicle identification and visitor management systems.
Additionally, Cram has authored many articles appearing in security industry publications on subjects including automated vehicle identification technologies and the use of access control products as assistive technologies.
The following are details of the ATCAS test results: The automated vehicle identification (AVI) subsystem, which uses a small windshield-mounted transponder to determine the appropriate customer account, performed flawlessly and fully met the Caltrans requirements with an accuracy rate of 99.
Traditionally used in such markets as livestock identification and automated vehicle identification systems because of its ability to track moving objects, RFID is now being applied to the retail supply chain.
RFID is established in a wide range of markets including retail, healthcare, livestock identification and automated vehicle identification (AVI) systems because of its ability to register and record moving objects.
The new transponders, which meet Caltrans' specifications for automated vehicle identification technology, mount on vehicle windshields.