How To Build A Better Automated Valuation Model (AVM) This book focuses the issues and techniques that are rarely found in textbooks and courses offered by professional institutions.
What does AVM stand for?
AVM stands for Automated Valuation Model
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AVM
We have 93 other meanings of AVM in our Acronym Attic
- Application Virtual Machine (software)
- Approved Vendor Material
- Around View Monitor (vehicles)
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Atelier de Vitrification de Marcoule (French)
- ATM Voice Multiplex
- Atmospheric Visibility Monitor
- Audio Visual Machines (UK)
- Audiovisuelles Marketing und Computersysteme GmbH
- Automated Valuation Method
- Automated Vendor Management
- Automatic Vehicle Monitoring
- Automatic Voting Machine
- Guided Missile Ship
- Arteriovenous malformations in the posterior cranial fossa
- Adjoint Variable Method with Broyden's Update
- Adjoint Variable Method with Finite Differences
- [not an acronym] (Action against Medical Accidents; formerly Action for Victims of Medical Accidents; UK)
- Action for Victims of Medical Accidents (now Action against Medical Accidents; UK)
- Alabama Veterinary Medical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Collateral Profile also offers a step-up option for a lender whose automated valuation model (AVM) results in a "no hit" or a low confidence score.
However, the agencies have identified risk factors that, along with vulnerability to interest rate increases, have attracted scrutiny, including * interest-only features that require no amortization of principal for a protracted period; * limited or no documentation of a borrower's assets, employment, and income; * higher loan-to-value (LTV) and debt-to-income ratios; * lower credit-risk scores for underwriting home-equity loans; * greater use of automated valuation models and other collateral evaluation tools for the development of appraisals and evaluations; and * an increased number of transactions generated through a loan broker or other third party.
THREE INDUSTRY-REPRESENTATIVE ORGANIzations have formed the Joint Industry Task Force on Automated Valuation Models in an effort to enable mortgage and other industry players to apply automated valuation models (AVMs) to the mortgage origination process with greater confidence.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Company (MGIC), the nation's largest private mortgage insurer, selected Mortgage Risk Assessment Corporation's HPA2000(TM) as its automated valuation model.
As demonstrated by Fitch Ratings' revision of its criteria for rating residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) backed by properties valued solely with an automated valuation model, which it had previously discounted by 10 to 15 percent in some regions.
EagleCert provides insured valuations to first-mortgage lenders through the use of a rules-driven process that leverages automated valuation models (AVMs),technician-assisted AVMs, desktop appraisals and drive-by appraisals in a progressive collateral program.
Through a single convenient interface, consumers can request an instant home value report generated by an automated valuation model (AVM), or a home appraisal by a licensed appraiser, depending on the individual needs of the homeowner.