com/prnh/20090302/CG77331LOGO) The solution integrates Velogica, SCOR's automated underwriting engine, and LifeSuite[sup.
What does AUE stand for?
AUE stands for Automated Underwriting Engine (loan prospector)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AUE
We have 18 other meanings of AUE in our Acronym Attic
- Acte Unique Européen (French: Single European Act; EU)
- Aichi University of Education (Aichi, Japan)
- Alarm User Error (police code)
- Alliance Unlimited Energie (French: Unlimited Energy Alliance; online gaming clan)
- alt.usage.english (usenet)
- American University in the Emirates (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Architectes et Urbanistes de l'Etat (French: Architects and Planners of the State)
- Association of Underwater Explorers (technical deep divers)
- Association of University Engineers (UK)
- Association Universitaire pour l'Environnement (French: University Association for Environment; Belgium)
- Australian University Equestrian Association
- Auxiliary Utility Equipment Area
- Athens University of Economics & Business
- Area Under the Effect Curve
- Asia Union Electronic Chemical Corporation
- All Unidirectional Error Detecting
- Association of Universities of the East of England
- Association of Upper Egypt for Education and Development (Egypt)
- Association Université Entreprises pour la Formation (French: Association for University Business Training)
- Athénée Union Egalité Fraternité (French: Athenaeum Union Equality Fraternity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solution integrates Velogica[R], SCOR's automated underwriting engine, and LifeSuite[R] Results Manager, StoneRiver's case management solution.
There are also a number of very sophisticated automated underwriting engines available, but most are too expensive and leave the lender with the time-consuming and expensive task of managing product eligibility and pricing content," said Walsh.
It leverages the sophisticated data-handling techniques that have allowed the innovative company to create the first automated underwriting engine for the nonprime lending industry.
In this position, Pommier is responsible for the strategic management of a nationwide team directly responsible for sales growth of OpenClose, a loan origination and banking operations software, and Decision Assist, a loan pricing and automated underwriting engine.
The Web-based platform interface enables lenders to take a loan application, receive automated underwriting decisioning and order needed vendor services at one location--allowing for tighter integration with loan origination systems and automated underwriting engines, as well as reduced risk for lenders, according to Dave Black, president of SharperLending.
Underwrite Express(sm) integrates AU Central(R), the company's proprietary automated underwriting engine, with Doc Central, its online "paperless mortgage" platform for creating and sharing loan documents, to reduce underwriting cycle time and improved efficiency for users.
Phased Roll Out Increases Functionality and Flexibility NEW YORK -- At the Mortgage Banker's Association National Secondary Market Conference & Expo, Optimal Blue, the developer of a comprehensive, Web-based technology that couples decisioning capabilities with content management for the mortgage industry, announced today that the company has launched an automated underwriting engine as a new component of its product eligibility and pricing engine (PPE) platform.