The project includes the setting up of the globally-leading automated straddle carrier technology.
What does AutoStrad stand for?
AutoStrad stands for Automated Straddle Carrier (used to move shipping containers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AutoStrad
- Auto-Rendezvous Point (Cisco)
- Agency Upgrade of Technology for Office Systems
- Annual Unit Training On-Line System
- Automated Unit Training On-line System
- Automotive Open System Architecture
- Automated Support Equipment Recommendation Data
- Automatic Secure Voice Communications Network
- Automatic Secure Voice Communications Network, Phase II (DCS)
- Automated Synthetic Imagery Generation System
- Automated Specifications
- Automated System for Transportation Data
- Automated Voice Network
- Automatic Voice Network (now DSN)
- AUTOVON Flash Access Line
- AUTOVON Routine Access Line
- Automatic Wage Information System
- Auto-Cross (racing)
- Association of University Teachers of Psychiatry (UK)
- Audit Trail Protection
- Alabama Universities/TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) Research Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Late last year, Cargotec announced it had signed a cooperative agreement with DP World to supply automated stacking cranes and automated straddle carriers to London Gateway.
The project also includes the setting up of the globally-leading automated straddle carrier technology.