The Company provides automated software maintenance solutions that enable organizations to convert their computer systems in response to a change or expected change in the business or technical environment in which the systems operate, or to migrate their computer systems to newer hardware platforms.
What does ASM stand for?
ASM stands for Automated Software Maintenance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASM
We have 471 other meanings of ASM in our Acronym Attic
- ATM Service Multiplexer (Fujitsu)
- ATM Switching Module
- Attached Synchronization Marker (telecommunications)
- Attitude Sensor Model
- Audio Switching Matrix
- Aura Session Manager (Avaya)
- Australian Security Medal
- Australian Society for Microbiology (Melbourne, VIC, Australia)
- Austrian Society for Aerospace Medicine
- Automated Scheduling Message
- Automated System Management
- Automatic Storage Management (software)
- Auxiliary Storage Manager
- Auxiliary Storage Module
- Auxiliary Systems Monitor (Navy watch duty)
- Available Seat Mile
- Aviation Support Equipment Technician Mechanical (US Navy)
- Aviation Survival Man
- Actin, Alpha 1, Skeletal Muscle
- Active Surface Movement Advisor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Combined with the Red Carpet CorporateConnect service for centrally managed and automated software maintenance, Ximian solutions help companies substantially reduce their costs of Linux ownership by both eliminating the purchase of parallel Windows-based systems and enhancing the productivity of end users, system administrators and IT managers.
LS/2000 was developed over a decade ago to increase the productivity of legacy systems and offers solutions to many other legacy system issues including automated software maintenance, Euro conversions and the Dow 10,000.