The consumer call centers respond to customer service requests and inquiries that can be handled by customer service representatives or an automated response unit.
What does ARU stand for?
ARU stands for Automated Response Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARU
We have 65 other meanings of ARU in our Acronym Attic
- Armed Response Unit (UK police)
- Asbestos Reporting Unit
- Asociacion Rural del Uruguay (Spanish: Rural Association of Uruguay)
- Association Roller Urbain (French: Urban Roller Association)
- Attitude Reference Unit
- Audio Response Unit
- Aural Resuscitation Unit (band; Dubuque, IA)
- Australian Railways Union (Victoria, Australia)
- Australian Rugby Union
- Automated Release Upgrade (AT&T)
- Automatic Release Update (Oracle)
- Automatic Resync Unit
- USIGS Architecture Division (NIMA)
- Alberta Rural Utilities Association (Canada)
- Associazione Regionale Utenti Auto (Italian: Regional Association of Auto Users)
- Archaeologische Reisen Und Bildung (German: Archaeological Travel And Education)
- Alliance de Recherche Université/Communautés
- Always Right, Usually Correct (blog)
- Association of Registrars of the Universities and Colleges of Canada (est. 1964)
- Automated Return of Unapplied Credits Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FLEETCON also provides other features such as outage detection and interfaces to status monitoring and automated response unit (ARU) systems.
It also enhanced its customer service commitment by introducing an automated response unit (ARU) that enables customers to access account information and perform most banking transactions by a touch-tone telephone.