In addition, Tucson has interagency agreements with San Diego, California's Automated Regional Justice Information System (ARJIS) and the Orange County, California Integrated Law and Justice Consortium (OCILJ) that allow participating agencies to share information across their COPLINK deployments.
What does ARJIS stand for?
ARJIS stands for Automated Regional Justice Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Compressed file extension (archiving program by Robert K. Jung)
- Advanced Regional Jet for the 21st Century (Chinese aircraft)
- Anti-Revolutionaire Jongeren Actie (Dutch: Anti-Revolutionary Youth Action)
- Arab Journal for Arts (Jordan)
- Association Relais Jeunes Artois (French: Youth Relay Association Artois; Artois, France)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)-Russia Joint Cooperation Committee
- Association of Reporters of Judicial Decisions (College Park, MD)
- Automated Remote Job Entry
- Autorité de Régulation des Jeux en Ligne (French: Regulatory Authority of Online Games; est. 2010)
- Axl Rose Jazz Funk Experience
- Alaska Rural Justice and Law Enforcement Commission
- Association des Ressortissants Japonais de Nice Côte d'Azur (French: Association of Japanese Nationals Nice; Nice, France)
- Alt.Religion.Judaism.Orthodox (newsgroup)
- Autosomal recessive juvenile parkinsonism
- Airborne Radar Jamming System
- Anderson Regional Joint Water System (Anderson, SC)
- Absolute Return for Kids (UK)
- Acts of Random Kindness
- Advances in Robot Kinematics (conference)
- Advisors of Rubi-Ka (Anarchy Online game volunteers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Law Enforcement Automated Data Entry and Retrieval (LEADER) in Los Angeles County and the Automated Regional Justice Information System (ARJIS) in San Diego County provide limited linking capabilities to member agencies.
LAPD is the fourth major COPLINK deployment in California, following successful deployments with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office (LASO); Orange County through the Orange County Integrated Law and Justice (OCILJ) consortium of police departments; and in San Diego for the Automated Regional Justice Information System (ARJIS) consortium of 50 local, state and federal agencies.