Alcatel today announced that Abilene Christian University (ACU) has implemented Alcatel's Automated Quarantine Engine to strengthen its defense against Internet virus and worm attacks.
What does AQE stand for?
AQE stands for Automated Quarantine Engine (Alcatel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AQE
We have 9 other meanings of AQE in our Acronym Attic
- Army Quadrennial Defense Review Office
- Aquatic Design Systems, Inc. (aquariam company; San Diego, CA)
- Action Quake Developers Team (computer gaming)
- Advanced Quality Embroidery (Cape Coral, FL)
- Advanced Quality Engineer
- Advanced Queuing Engine
- Air Quality Engineering
- Airman Qualification Exam
- Alliance for Quality Education (various locations)
- Allocation Queue Element
- Al-Qaeda in East Africa
- Association Québécoise des Entreprises Adaptées
- Association Québécoise pour les Enfants atteints d'Audimutité
- Aerospace Qualified Electronic Component
- Adjusted Qualified Education Expenses (IRS)
- Air Quality Expert Group (UK)
- Accord Binational Relatif a la Qualite de l'Eau dans les Grands Lacs (French)
- Asociacion Quimica Espanola de la Industria del Cuero (Spanish Leather Chemists Association)
- Association Québecoise des Étudiants ayant des Incapacités au Postsecondaire (French: Quebec Association for Post-Secondary Disabled Students; Canada)
- Applied Quality Environmental Management (Brighton, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AOS brings chassis-grade availability at the network edge and allows customers to manage the OmniSwitch 6602 like any Alcatel chassis switch, reap the benefits of policy-based OneTouch QoS and VLAN tools, and support the implementation of Alcatel's innovative Automated Quarantine Engine (AQE) for virus containment.
Alcatel recently broadened its CrystalSec security framework with the introduction of the Alcatel Automated Quarantine Engine, strengthening the OmniSwitch's ability to play an active role in preventing and containing security issues facing enterprises today.