Using a simple icon guide designating stamps, shipping and packaging, PO Boxes and other services, customers can easily navigate to retail outlets, grocery stores, Automated Postal Center (APC) kiosks and Post Offices, among other options.
What does APC stand for?
APC stands for Automated Postal Center (USPS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APC
We have 867 other meanings of APC in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Partnership Council
- Atomic Progressive Controller
- Atomic Purple Controller (Nintendo game controller)
- Atrial Premature Contraction
- Attwater Prairie Chicken
- Austin Powder Company (Cleveland, OH)
- Australian Pack Classification
- Australian Parents Council
- Australian Postal Corporation (formerly Australian Post Commission)
- Australian Provincial Championship (rugby)
- Automatic Pallet Changer
- Automatic Particle Count(er)
- Automatic Passenger Counter
- Automatic Phase Control
- Automatic Pixel Control (setting for amateur astronomy video cameras to remove visual artifacts)
- Automatic Polarity Collection
- Automatic Power Control
- Automatic Process Control
- Automatic Program Control (radio/tape deck)
- Autonomous Payload Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 24-hour, seven-day automated postal center is located in the Northboro post office at 235 Main St.
Every post office's automated postal center receipt has printed on the bottom, "It's a pleasure to serve you.
Postal Service customers will be able to avoid long waits at their local post office by using Automated Postal Centers, self-shipping terminals that allow customers to weigh and pay for shipments using automated systems.
Another way customers can save time during the holiday shipping rush is by using Automated Postal Centers (APCs).
he did give out free stamps until then), leaving them to queue up to a machine - the automated postal center that neither smiles nor comforts and doesn't take cash - credit or debit card only.
Customers can save some time by using the automated postal centers in some local post office lobbies.
Another 140 Post Offices will continue to provide late night access to self-service Automated Postal Centers (APCs).