Earlier in his career, he led technology development teams in enterprise application development and integration, automated planning systems, graphics visualization, modeling and simulation, statistical classification systems, digital signal processing, and digital image analysis Marshall is a graduate of Rice University with Master's and Bachelor's degrees in Electrical Engineering.
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for Automated Planning System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of APS
We have 911 other meanings of APS in our Acronym Attic
- Auto Policyholder System (insurance)
- Auto-Pilot System
- Autocorrelated Photon Spectroscopy
- Autocorrelation Photon Spectroscopy
- Autogenous Pressurization System (missiles)
- Autoimmune Polyendocrinopathy Syndrome
- Automated Packaging Systems, Inc (Streetsboro, OH)
- Automated Patent System
- Automated Payload Switch
- Automated Personnel System
Samples in periodicals archive:
ValueVision is using the GERS automated planning system to eliminate manual processes, effectively plan its complex television retail business, and more easily analyze "plan" versus "actual data" to react to trends faster.
As a major integrated application within the Contingency TACS Automated Planning System (CTAPS), the primary goal for FLEX during system development is coordination of software development and integration support with other evolving applications comprising the CTAPS architecture.