a full-service electronic contract manufacturer, has selected the Agilent Medalist sj5000 Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) system to provide the flexibility needed to keep pace with ever-changing AOI inspection needs.
What does AOI stand for?
AOI stands for Automated Optical Inspection
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AOI
We have 85 other meanings of AOI in our Acronym Attic
- Art of Illusion (3D modeling software)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Artist of Illusion
- Associate Office Infrastructure (USPS)
- Associated Oregon Industries
- Association de l'Ostéogenèse Imparfaite
- Atelosteogenesis, Type I
- Atlantech Online, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD)
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Automated Operator Interface
- Automatic Object Inspection
- Avalon Online Initiative (web development firm)
- American Osteopathic Information Association (Chicago, IL)
- Arizona Optics Industry Association (University of Arizona Optical Sciences Center)
- All-Optical Imaging Brassboard
- Additional Operational Issues and Criteria
- Administrative Office of Illinois Courts
- Alaska Open Imaging Center, LLC
- Alone or in Combination (Census Bureau)
- Arab Orient Insurance Company (Jordan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With real-time production monitoring tools, the Agilent Process Control Software can be used by the Agilent Medalist SJ50 automated optical inspection (AOI) system and the Medalist SP50 solder paste inspection system for paste, pre- and post-reflow trends and defect analysis.
PINKSHEETS: NXSN) today announced the addition of the FPDStar Automated Optical Inspection system for large scale FPD panels to its product line.
NASDAQ/NM SYMBOL: ORBK) today released details of the previously announced, largest frame agreement ever with a single electronics manufacturer, for the purchase of multiple automated optical inspection (AOI) systems for use in bare printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing.
NYSE:A) today announced it has successfully completed a study with its Medalist SJ50 Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) solution to validate the 01005 component-placement performance of equipment manufacturer Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co.
valued at approximately $6 million dollars, for the purchase of multiple Discovery(TM) Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) systems and LP(TM)-9008 series laser plotters for use in the manufacturer's bare printed circuit board production facilities located in Taiwan and China.
MVP), a manufacturer of automated optical inspection systems.
I believe that the combination of technology, sales, marketing and customer support will enable us to become a leading provider of Automated Optical Inspection solutions.