Improvement in Air space management, enhanced capability to design Instruments Fight Procedures, establishment of six new Air Traffic Services routes in Karachi/Lahore FIR (Flight Information Region), newly acquired state-of-the-art air Traffic Management System and Automated Message Handling Systems were amongst the successes of CAA.
What does AMHS stand for?
AMHS stands for Automated Message Handling System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMHS
We have 49 other meanings of AMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Albertus Magnus High School (New York)
- Anatomically Modern Homo Sapiens
- Archbishop Mitty High School (San Jose, CA)
- ATS Message Handling System (air traffic control)
- Auburn Mountainview High School (Auburn, WA)
- Australian Mental Health Services
- Australian Miniature Horse Society
- Automated Material Handling Solutions
- Automated Materials Handling Systems
- Automated Message Handling Service
- Avon Middle-High School (Avon, MA)
- Adult Mental Health and Substance Abuse (advisory council)
- Alberta Municipal Health and Safety Association (Canada)
- Automated Material Handling Systems Association Ltd. (UK)
- American Mental Health Services and Education Center
- Alexander Muss High School in Israel (Hod HaSharon, Israel)
- Alife Mutants Hackingsession on Systems and Organisms (workshop)
- Alexander Mackenzie Heritage Trail (Canada)
- Applied Mental Health Team (disaster relief; US DHHS)
- Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Telos Corporation has launched the new version of the Automated Message Handling System (AMHS), the provider of IT solutions and services to the US federal government said on Tuesday.
Xacta -- Provides Web Certification and Accreditation (C&A) software products, consulting support and enterprise messaging management solutions through its Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) product.
NCTS FE has a Defense Messaging System (DMS) Local Control Center, which is the home of the Automated Message Handling System test program.
CSP is the standard communications processor for fixed-base secure telecommunications and automated message handling systems within the Department of Defense Intelligence Information (DoDIIS) Community.
The service fielded Telos' Automated Message Handling System (AMHS), the application that implements the message handling portion of the DMS, at its locations worldwide in 2007.
Multi- platform API's for embedding a quality search engine into a relational database, on-line news service, help desk, or automated message handling system, give the C Programmer what is needed to make integration easy.
The Telos Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) is the application that implements the message handling portion of the DMS within the Air Force worldwide.