An automated inventory control system, called MedCarousel, ensures that medications are always in stock and heightens the accuracy of replenishing medications in the AcuDose-Rx cabinets.
What does AICS stand for?
AICS stands for Automated Inventory Control System (replaced by CIMS)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AICS
We have 47 other meanings of AICS in our Acronym Attic
- Allied International Consultants and Services (France)
- American Institute for Computer Sciences
- American Internet Chess Server (now ICC)
- Application Identification Channel Signal (Tadiran)
- Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science (International Conference)
- Artillery and Infantry Combat System
- Association of Independent Computer Specialists
- Associazione Italiana Cultura E Sport (Italian: Italian Association for Culture and Sport)
- Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances
- Autodin Integrated Communications System
- Avaya Integrated Cabinet Solutions, Inc
- Avionics Interim Contractor Support
- Advanced Internet Communications Services Act of 2005
- Alabama Independent Church School Association
- Applications in Computing for Social Anthropologists
- Australian Intervarsity Choral Societies' Association
- Association of Irish Celtic Supporters Clubs (Belfast, Ireland)
- Art Institute of California-San Diego
- All India Combat Sports Federation (martial arts)
- Art Institute of California-San Francisco
Samples in periodicals archive:
Site work has commenced on the 1 million square foot building in Illinois that will have multiple shipping and receiving docks, automated inventory control systems and miles of conveyor systems and storage area for breakfast foods.
as the primary battery supplier for the Company's Automated Inventory Control System.