These developing and developed systems were generally called UADPS--Uniform Automated Data Processing Systems, pronounced "U-DAPS"--and were tailored to fit each type of operation, e.
What does ADPS stand for?
ADPS stands for Automated Data Processing System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADPS
We have 29 other meanings of ADPS in our Acronym Attic
- Approximate Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning (IEEE symposium)
- Automatic Data Processing Resource Management Information System
- Accelerated Development and Poverty Reduction Strategy (Niger)
- Automated/Automatic Data Processing Program Reporting System
- Acceptance Data Package System (NASA)
- Acid Deposition Planning Staff
- Agricultural Development Project
- ASARS Data Processing Station
- ASARS Deployable Processing System
- Assistant Dean for Public Services (various schools)
- Automatic Data Processing System
- Azimuth-Delay Power Spectra
- Appraisal Development and Production Sharing Agreement (oil; India, Qatar)
- Automated Data Processing Service Center
- Activity-Dependent Polyneuronal Synapse Elimination
- Automated Data Processing Security
- Automatic Data Processing Software Inventory System
- Association of Data Processing Service Organizations
- Australian Dairy Products Standards Organisation
- Automated Data Processing Selection Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Henz took small databases and turned them into an automated data processing system that gathers and tracks trends in petroleum quality data.
Many of the automated data processing systems that the procedure addresses have already been replaced by more comprehensive and integrated enterprise resource planning software and hardware systems.
91-59, relating to the basic records retention requirements under section 6001 of the Code where all or part of a taxpayer's accounting or financial records are maintained within an automated data processing system.
4 million follow-on contract to provide continuing maintenance services for the Uniform Automated Data Processing System for the Naval Supply Systems Command's Stock Points system, Unisys announced.
LYCHGATE will be an automated data processing system for the Royal Air Force Strike Command Headquarters at High Wycombe.
The regional sites have been supporting the Uniform Automated Data Processing System (UADPS), a Navy supply system, for more than 40 years, and are currently working to efficiently shut down this system and applications as we migrate to Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
The Uniform Automated Data Processing System (UADPS) Level II (L2) supply system is being replaced with the UADPS (U2) system through a series of Fleet and Industrial Supply Center regional partnering initiatives.