a leading business and information technology (IT) consulting firm, to deliver an Automated Client Eligibility System (ACES) for the Maine Department of Human Services.
What does ACES stand for?
ACES stands for Automated Client Eligibility System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACES
We have 245 other meanings of ACES in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- Association of Chartered Estates Surveyors (UK)
- Association of Civil Engineering Students (Philippines)
- Atlantic Congress of Engineering Students
- Atomic Clock Ensemble in Space
- Australian Centre for Educational Studies
- Automated C2 Evaluation System
- Automated Cargo Expediting System
- Automated Civil Engineer System (USAF Civil Engineer squadrons)
- Automated Civil Engineering System
- Automated Coastal Engineering System
- Automated Command and Control Evaluation System
- Automated Commerce Employment System
- Automated Communications Engineering Software
- Automated Computer Examination System
- Automated Concurrent Engineering Software
- Automated Continuing Evaluation System (Department of Defense)
- Automated Cost Evaluation System (DoD)
- Automatic Checkout & Evaluation System
- Automatic Computer Equipment Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading business and information technology (IT) consulting firm, today announced the launch of an Automated Client Eligibility System (ACES) for the Maine Department of Human Services.
Two other large systems, Accounting and Financial Reporting System (AFRS) and the Automated Client Eligibility System (ACES) were also operational on Friday.