[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Chrysti Leigh, Central Operations Manager at Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union, received her Accredited Automated Clearing House Professional certification from the National Automated Clearing House Association.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Automated Clearing House
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Armada de Chile (Spanish: Chilean Navy)
- Army Community Hospital
- Assault Craft Helmet (Gentex)
- Association Coopération Humanitaire (French: Humanitarian Cooperation Association; est. 1992)
- Association for Computers and the Humanities
- Association of Children's Hospices (UK)
- Attempts per Circuit per Hour
- Auckland City Hospital (New Zealand)
- Authentic Custom Homes
- Automated Charge
- Automotive Components Holdings (various locations)
- Average Call Handle (time; call center metric)
- Adult Care Home Personal Care (Medicaid level)
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act (Australia)
- Adelaide Community Health Alliance (Australia)
- African Canadian Heritage Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (Florida)
- Air-Conduction Hearing Aid (device)
- Allegheny County Housing Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- American Catholic Historical Association (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two companies launched the joint venture three years ago to process automated clearing house transactions between them.
The WebSeries application includes a comprehensive set of global payment instruction types that support enterprise payment needs with central control and audit, from paper checks to electronic methods such as automated clearing house (ACH) and wire transfers.
Financial institutions, which process 60 billion paper checks a year, will save 80 cents for each electronic transfer that eliminates a paper check, according to the National Automated Clearing House Association.
com/reports/c47930) has announced the addition of Datamonitor's new report: Automated Clearing House Payments to their offering.
This service allows companies to stop unauthorized automated clearing house (ACH) debits before they hit their accounts, helping to protect them from fraudulent transactions Billions of dollars are lost each year to fraudulent checks and unauthorized electronic payments in the U.
1) These services range from electronic payment mechanisms, such as Fedwire funds transfer and automated clearing house (Fed ACH), to check collection.
In an effort to help curb postal costs, the Michigan Automated Clearing House Association (MACHA) is encouraging consumers and business to sign-up for Automatic Bill Payment -- an inexpensive alternative to mailing recurring monthly payments.