Methodological factors involved in neonatal screening using transient-evoked otoacustic emissions and automated auditory brainstem response testing.
What does AABR stand for?
AABR stands for Automated Auditory Brainstem Response (hearing test)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AABR
We have 11 other meanings of AABR in our Acronym Attic
- Arm-Arm Blood Pressure Index
- ABN AMRO (Algemene Bank Nederland-Amsterdam Roterdam) Bank Pakistan Limited
- Arvin A. Brown Public Library (Richford, VT)
- Automated Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- American Association of Business Process Outsourcing
- Adult Attachment Behavior Q-Set
- Adopt a Boxer Rescue
- Asian American Business Roundtable (est. 1989)
- Association for the Advancement of the Blind and Retarded
- Australian Association of Bush Regenerators (Sydney, Australia)
- Average Available Bandwidth Routing Protocol
- Afghan Amputee Bicyclists for Rehabilitation and Recreation
- Alliance for the Advancement of Biomedical Research Excellence
- American Association of Black Russian Terriers
- Adaptive Antenna Beam Selection
- Advances in Applied Business Strategy (series)
- African American Bold Savor (apparel company; Gray, GA)
- Ann Arbor Bonsai Society (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Assignment and Analysis of Broadband Spectra
- Association for the Advancement of Baltic Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
If there is no clear response a second test called the automated auditory brainstem response is carried out.
The company's contract with Premier covers its electroencephalography (EEG), polysomnography (PSG), evoked potential (EP), otoacoustic (OAE), and automated auditory brainstem response (AABR) systems.
The ALGO screener's proprietary Automated Auditory Brainstem Response (AABR(TM)) technology screens the newborn's entire hearing pathway - from the outer ear to the brainstem.