Multiple myeloma had been diagnosed in 1997, and the patient had been treated with multiple cycles of antiproliferative chemotherapy and had received autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation.
What does APBSCT stand for?
APBSCT stands for Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Avon Park Bombing Range (Florida)
- American-Portuguese Biomedical Research Fund
- Alabama Practice Based Research Network (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- A Place to Bury Strangers (band)
- Adaptive Poisson-Boltzmann Solver (software package)
- Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore
- Association for Positive Behavior Support (Bloomsburg, PA)
- Automated PEMA Budget System
- Automated Property Book System
- Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell
- Asia Pacific Business School Librarians' Group
- American Pitt Bull Terrier
- Animal and Plant Biotechnology
- Asia Pacific Broadband Telecom
- Advanced Products Business Unit (Parker's Composite Sealing Systems; North Haven, CT)
- Asian Pocket Billiard Union
- Autopilot Battery Unit
- Alberta Police Based Victim Services Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Anti-Personnel Beam Weapon (nonlethal weapon)
- Asia Pacific Broadband Wireless
Samples in periodicals archive:
John DiPersio, Chief, Division of Oncology, Washington University School of Medicine, presented data from a Phase I/II study of Xcellerated T Cells after autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation in patients with multiple myeloma.
Full results were presented from a Phase I/II study of Xcellerated T Cells after autologous peripheral blood stem cell transplantation, while preliminary results were presented from a randomized Phase II study of Xcellerated T Cells with or without prior fludarabine therapy in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.