What does AMECLR stand for?
AMECLR stands for Autologous Mixed Epidermal Cell-Lymphocyte Reaction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Association of Mining & Exploration Companies
- Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
- At My Earliest Convenience
- Australian Minerals and Energy Council
- Aviation Structural Mechanic
- Atelier Mécanique de la Côte d'Azur (French mechanical manufacturer)
- Automotive Manufacturers Equipment Compliance Agency, Inc
- Alternative Medicine Examiners Council of Canada
- Association for Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development
- Association of Member Episcopal Conferences in Eastern Africa
- Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Corporation
- American Equipment Company (various locations)
- Association of Missing and Exploited Children's Organizations
- Australian Maritime Engineering Cooperative Research Centre
- Akron Municipal Employees Credit Union (Ohio)
- Academy of Middle Eastern Dance (Australia)
- African and Middle Eastern Division (US Library of Congress; est. 1978)
- Allied and Alternative Medicine (database / base de donnée)
- Altoona Mobile Emergency Department (Altoona, PA)
- Army Medical (US Army)