The day started with presentations on Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, ANCA and Quantiferon Gold before a well earned morning tea.
What does ALPS stand for?
ALPS stands for Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALPS
We have 70 other meanings of ALPS in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Launch Point System
- Aphasia Language Performance Scales
- Approved Licensed Professional Supervisor
- Arc Lémanique Plant Science (University of Lausanne; Switzerland)
- Arkansas Library Paraprofessionals
- Assembly Line Processing System
- Associated Logic Parallel System
- Attorney Liability Protection Society, Inc.
- Auto Laser Pulse Saving
- AUTODIN Limited Privacy Service
- Automated Labor and Production System
- Automated Library Processing Service
- Automated Library Publishing System
- Automated Load Planning System
- Automated Logistics Planning System (DoD)
- Automatic Landing & Positioning System
- Automatic Linear Positioning System
- Automatic Loop Protection Switching
- Anterior Labroligamentous Periosteal Sleeve Avulsion (lesion)
- Architecture Level Prediction of Software Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
In all, 13 patients had primary (idiopathic) AIHA, whereas 2 had primary Evans Syndrome (ES), 2 had autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome (ALPS) + ES, and 1 had Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome (WAS) + AIHA.
Recently, cases of sinus histiocytosis with massive lymphadenopathy associated with autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome have been described.