Just an autographed letter signed by a survivor made twice its estimate when the hammer went down at a mighty pounds 20,400 a few years ago.
What does ALS stand for?
ALS stands for Autographed Letter Signed
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ALS
We have 425 other meanings of ALS in our Acronym Attic
- AT&T Local Service
- Athena Language School (Greece)
- Atlanta Linux Showcase
- Augmented Logistics Support
- Aurora Loan Services, Inc
- Australian Laboratory Services Pty Ltd
- Australian Lifeguard Service (Surf Life Saving Australia)
- Australian Literary Studies (est. 1963; journal)
- Australian Literature Society (now Association for the Study of Australian Literature)
- Authorized Long Supply
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other highlights from the sale include a letter discussing religion typed and signed by Einstein ($40,000-60,000), an Assyrian palace foundation brick from 1305 - 1274 BC with cuneiform describing the reinforcement of a canal ($8,000-12,000), an autographed letter signed by John Adams wishing for retirement from public life and revealing his disdain for factional politics ($30,000-40,000), and a rare separate state printing of The Constitution of the United States following its ratification ($30,000-40,000).