There will also be an auto-cross competition later in the day, as well a competition on BIC's quarter-mile drag strip, which is affiliated with the prestigious National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Worldwide Network.
What does AUTOX stand for?
AUTOX stands for Auto-Cross (racing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Automatic Secure Voice Communications Network, Phase II (DCS)
- Automated Synthetic Imagery Generation System
- Automated Specifications
- Automated Straddle Carrier (used to move shipping containers)
- Automated System for Transportation Data
- Automated Voice Network
- Automatic Voice Network (now DSN)
- AUTOVON Flash Access Line
- AUTOVON Routine Access Line
- Automatic Wage Information System
- Association of University Teachers of Psychiatry (UK)
- Audit Trail Protection
- Alabama Universities/TVA (Tennessee Valley Authority) Research Consortium
- Actual Ultimate Tensile Strength
- Adult Use of Tobacco Survey (US CDC)
- Anhui University of Technology and Science (China)
- Ascripts Ultimate Traffic System (software)
- Automated Upgrade and Transfer System
- Automatic Update Transaction System
- Association of Unified Telecom Service Providers of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
FunWayMorocco prides themselves on being able to offer a wide array of services across the entire country, while always providing the unique experience whether it be auto-cross racing, horseback riding, jetskiing, quad touring, arts, or more.
Faster and easier provisioning and installation, including auto-cross pol and auto-commissioning, which eliminates phone calls and saves service providers time and money on each install;
The free event consists of multiple competitions involving electric vehicles (EV), hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug-in hybrids (PHEV), including an auto-cross, scooter-cross, vehicle performance tests, Electrathon and Show-n-Shine events.
Both cards also employ Auto-Cross, which eliminates the need for cross-over cables.
Drivers will be coached by professional drivers as they put their auto-cross skills to the test in new factory rides.
The cars are assessed on acceleration, lateral G, auto-cross, endurance, fuel economy, cost analysis and engineering design.
Open to all, timed auto-cross events pit driver against driver on two identical tracks with multiple classes, multiple runs, top prize money and a national championship at stake;