Key features include: -- Sony Super HAD CCD technology, which provides high resolution and sensitivity, allowing the camera to reproduce clear, identifiable pictures even in low light conditions; -- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, which offers a high level of stability and reliability that analog signal processing cannot achieve; and -- Lighting features that include Backlight Compensation (BLC), Aperture Control, Auto Tracing White Balance (ATW) and Turbo AGC for an additional 6dB of gain.
What does AWT stand for?
AWT stands for Auto Tracing White (balance mode, digital photography)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AWT
We have 92 other meanings of AWT in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Wideband Terminal
- All World Transport (France and Mexico)
- Amphibious Warfare Technology (US Marine Corps Systems Command)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Wärmebehandlung Und Werkstofftechnik (German: Association for Heat Treatment and Materials Engineering)
- Army Warrior Tasks (US Army)
- Army Welfare Trust (Pakistan)
- Ashland Water Technologies (various technologies)
- Assembled, Wired & Tested
- Association of Water Technologies
- Atelier du Web Tourangeau (French: Touraine Web Workshop; Tours, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These video cameras feature an automatic or manual switch between color and monochrome modes, deliver more than 470 TV lines of horizontal resolution, and employ an Auto Tracing White balance (ATW) feature that adjusts the white balance automatically in response to lighting conditions.