com)-- Autism Research Group (ARG), a nonprofit organization dedicated to using science to help individuals with autism spectrum disorders, will host an intensive, one-day workshop called, “Teaching Perspective-Taking and Executive Function Skills to Individuals with Autism,” on April 29, 2013, in San Diego, California.
What does ARG stand for?
ARG stands for Autism Research Group (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARG
We have 151 other meanings of ARG in our Acronym Attic
- Argentina Gold Peso (national currency since 1875; replaced by Peso Moneda 1899)
- Argentines (FAO fish species code)
- Art & Robotics Group
- Ateliers de Réalisation Graphique (French: Graphic Design Workshop)
- Attributed Relational Graph
- Australian Railroad Group (now Queensland Rail National Limited)
- Automotive Replacement Glass
- Aviation Readiness Group
- Internal Combustion Engine Repair Ship
- Amphibious Ready Group/Marine Expeditionary Unit
- Aesop Robinson Golf Association (Laurel, MD)
- Aircraft Research Group Achterhoek (war research foundation; Achterhoek, Netherlands)
- Alliance pour Refonder la Gouvernance en Afrique (French: Alliance for Rebuilding Governance in Africa)
- Arkansas Rice Growers Association (North Little Rock, AR)
- Aucilla River Guide Association (Florida)
- Australian Rubus Growers Association (fruit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover RC553 In a volume derived from a seminar series hosted by the Scottish Autism Research Group, McGregor (U.
The Kilee-Patchell Evans Autism Research Group was founded by a generous donation from GoodLife Fitness Clubs' CEO, David Patchell-Evans, whose daughter has autism.