The Autism Intervention Research Trust is to fund research into the effectiveness of interventions to find out which work.
What does AIRT stand for?
AIRT stands for Autism Intervention Research Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIRT
We have 5 other meanings of AIRT in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Illinois Rural and Small Schools
- Advanced Infrared Search and Track
- Air Station
- Air Support Request
- Air Support Response
- Air Systems Command
- Advanced Incident Response Tool
- Airborne Infrared Transmissometer
- Application for Incident Response Teams (computer security)
- Associazione Italiana Registri Tumori (Italian: Italian Association of Cancer Registries)
- Automation Impacts Research Testbed
- Association pour l'innovation et la Recherche Technologique Approprié en Environnement (Burkina Faso)
- Aerial Imagery Reconnaissance Tracking And Plotting System
- Air Deployed Towed Array Surveillance System
- Air Training Corps
- Artificial Intelligence in Real Time Control
- Annual Individual Reserve Training Enrollment Management System
- Airborne Terminal
- Air Test and Evaluation Squadron (Navy)
- Air Test & Evaluation Squadron One (Patuxent River)