Greuel said the problem has been a top priority for the city, with authorization to hire 16 new criminalists, the only new hiring allowed by the mayor and City Council during the current budget crisis.
What does ATH stand for?
ATH stands for Authorization to Hire
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATH
We have 60 other meanings of ATH in our Acronym Attic
- Arts Theme House (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Asia Timber House (Malaysia)
- Ask the Headhunter (est. 1995)
- Assign Thresholds (US DoD)
- Associate of Theology (various schools)
- Athens, Greece - Hellinikon (Airport Code)
- Attention Hang-Up
- AUTODIN Transitional Hub
- Automatic THrottle
- Avian Thymic Hormone
- Axially Tilted Hyperbola (antenna)
- Air Transportable Hospital Logistics System
- Arabidopsis Thaliana Homeobox 1 Gene
- Adrenal Tyrosine Hydroxylase Activity (biochemistry)
- Advanced Training Program on Humanitarian Action
- Alliance Theatrale Haitienne (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- American Trail Horse Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The garrison received authorization to hire police officers (all the same grade), but not to hire supervisors.
The most significant and controversial charter proposal that appeared on the ballot - authorization to hire an in-house staff of attorneys to replace the private lawyers now under city contract - was the only one turned down by voters.
With hundreds of hiring managers working independently, managers lack current information on hiring needs or spending," said Halash, "Obtaining authorization to hire, screening candidates and interviewing are time and resource intensive activities.
The board in January gave the district staff authorization to hire a Los Angeles-based firm, at a cost not to exceed $20,570, to do a study and mitigation plan, if needed.
Mayor Richard Riordan and the City Council this year increased the Fire Department budget by 5 percent to $360 million, with the authorization to hire 270 more personnel.
The hospital now has authorization to hire 13 nurses, he said.