READYUpstream covers all areas of Upstream Oil & Gas Accounting including Production Management, Revenue Accounting, Division Order, Tax and Regulatory Reporting, Financial Accounting, Joint Venture Accounting, Authorization for Expenditures, Cost Accounting and Reporting, and Asset Management.
What does AFE stand for?
AFE stands for Authorization for Expenditure (financial management)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFE
We have 116 other meanings of AFE in our Acronym Attic
- Assemblée des Français de l'Etranger (French: Assembly of French Citizens Abroad)
- Association for Facilities Engineering
- Association for Fire Ecology (California)
- Association Française d'Ecotourisme (French: French Ecotourism Association)
- Association Française de l'Eclairage (French: French Association of Lighting)
- Athletes for Education (San Diego, CA)
- Atlas Florae Europaeae
- Augmentation du Flux Expiratoire (French: Increased Expiratory Flow)
- Authentication Front End
- Authority for Expenditure
- Automated Feature Extraction
- Average Fuel Economy
- Average Funds Employed
- Abbreviated Functional Economic Analysis
- African Finance and Economics Association
- Air Force Enterprise Architecture (US Air Force)
- American Film Export Association
- Analytican F.E.A., Inc. (Albuquerque, NM)
- Association Française d'Etudes Américaines (French Association for American Studies; Paris, France)
- Alternative Fluorocarbons Environmental Acceptability Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
PVR's deployment of Dynamic Payables includes 30 users across Finance, Management, and its Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) departments, using complementary Microsoft platform solutions such as Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
Slawson is expected to provide all the Working Interest partners, including Cantex with a formal Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) on or about the first of March 2010.
AB Resources has licensed the Excalibur base accounting system, which includes the following modules: Common Master Files, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Revenue, Joint Interest Billing, Authorization for Expenditure, Responsibility Reporting, Property Reporting, Browser Queries, Excel Financial Subroutines, Ad-Hoc Query Tool, Workbench, and PaperClip.
The project included three stages, with the most recent one being the implementation of Enterprise Upstream and Oracle eBusiness Suite including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Joint Interest Billing, Authorization for Expenditures and Settlement.
Entelligent software is a comprehensive suite of joint interest accounting and authorization for expenditure applications with energy extensions to Peoplesoft financial applications.
Authorization for expenditures (AFE's) are now being prepared.
On the well lifecycle management side, the Wellcore platform includes tools for managing cross-business processes such as Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) tracking and approvals, capital cost management, project planning, rig scheduling, and regulatory and compliance.