The PremierAccess authentication, authorization and access control solution was praised for its flexible user access management capabilities, and its ability to support multiple authentication options and application servers.
What does AAC stand for?
AAC stands for Authorization and Access Control
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of AAC
We have 591 other meanings of AAC in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Arc Commission (est. 1989; various locations)
- Atmospheric Analysis and Consulting, Inc. (Ventura, CA)
- Audiology Awareness Campaign
- Audit Assistance Conseil (French: Audit Assistance Council; accounting firm; est. 1983)
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (journal)
- Austin Automation Center (US VA)
- Australian Agricultural Council
- Australian Apprenticeship Centre
- Australian Army Cadets
- Austrian Association of Cinematographers
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- Automated Accounting System
- Automatic Air Conditioning (automobile feature)
- Automatic Amplitude Control
- Automatic Aperture Control
- Automatic Approach Control
- Automatic Attenuation Control (analog devices)
- Automotive Applications Committee (American Iron and Steel Institute)
- Autonomous Activation Condition
- Auxiliary Air Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 2001 eTrue's Managed Biometric Service for Web and Network Logon to be Combined with Baltimore SelectAccess for Secure Authorization and Access Control eTrue, the first biometric authentication service outsourced over the Internet, has announced its partnership with Baltimore Technologies (NASDAQ:BALT; LONDON:BLM), a global leader in e-security.
Moreover, Elara uses dynamically updateable business rules to automate all facets of transactional entitlement from authentication, authorization and access control to single sign-on and delegated administration.