However, quotation on the OTCBB will depend on whether one or more market makers will apply and be cleared by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority to quote the Company's common stock on the OTCBB.
What does ATQ stand for?
ATQ stands for Authority to Quote (procurement)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATQ
We have 14 other meanings of ATQ in our Acronym Attic
- All Trades Queensland (Australia)
- All-Time Quarterback (band)
- American Transcendental Quarterly
- Amritsar Raja Sansi Airport (airport code, India)
- Answer The Question
- Appletalk Transition Queue
- Application to Qualify
- Artillery Target Query
- Association des Transsexuels et Transsexuelles du Québec (French: Association of Transsexuals and Transgendered of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Asynchronous Thread Queue
- A Tribe Called Quest (band)
- All the Queen's Men (band)
- Arbitrary Trajectory Quantization Method (physics)
- American Three Quarter Midget Racing Association (Pennsylvania)
- Alternative Training and Qualification Programme (aviation; various locations)
- Arvin Total Quality Production System
- Answer the Question Set
- Asymmetric Triple Quantum Well
- A Territory Resource
- Ability-to-Repay (lending)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following the effectiveness of the Form 25 filing, the Bank's common stock will be eligible for quotation on the OTC Bulletin Board, provided that the Bank provides the OTC Bulletin Board with copies of its Thrift Financial Reports filed with the OTS and one or more market makers receive clearance from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority to quote the Bank's common stock on the OTC Bulletin Board.
In the event the Bank's common stock is delisted from the NASDAQ Capital Market, the Bank's common stock could be quoted on the OTC Bulletin Board, provided that one or more market makers receive clearance from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority to quote the Bank's common stock, or in the Pink Sheets.