The Danish company may obtain a ruling on this issue from the Authority for Advance Rulings in order that the salary can be paid by the Indian company to the Danish employees without being required to deduct tax at source.
What does AAR stand for?
AAR stands for Authority for Advance Rulings (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAR
We have 220 other meanings of AAR in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Aid and Relief (Tokyo, Japan)
- Association for Automated Reasoning
- Association of Amercian Railways
- Association of American Railroads
- Association of Authors' Representatives, Inc.
- Association to Aid Refugees (Japan)
- Astronomy and Astrophysics Review (Springer publication)
- At Any Rate
- Atlas of Australian Resources
- Audit Agenda Record
- Authorized Area Representative
- Auto Analysis Stage (Infrared Space Observatory data analysis)
- Automated Aerial Refueling (US NASA)
- Automatic Adaptive Routing
- Automatic Address Recognition (various businesses)
- Automatic Alternate Routing
- Automatic Answering and Recording
- Aveize Auto Rétro (car club; France)
- Average Annual Rainfall
- Association of American Railroads/Bureau of Explosives
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its ruling would be binding on the assessee as well as the I- T authorities There would be time limits for application of various provisions under GR and assessees would also have the option to seek the opinion of the Authority for Advance Rulings on whether an arrangement is ' impermissible' Copyright 2012 India Today Group.
The Indian Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR) took account of the fact that the activities of the LO were restricted to preparatory or auxiliary activities only and that such activities did not constitute any core business activity in India.
In order to get a clear-cut decision which would avoid litigation with the tax department in future, the French company may apply to the Authority for Advance Rulings.
C L Dwivedi, Doha What you have been advised is that you should obtain a ruling from the Authority for Advance Rulings (AAR) which is based in Delhi.