The Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group Present Data Which Highlight Benefits of Adding capecitabine to epirubicin and docetaxel in the Neoadjuvant Setting
What does ABCSG stand for?
ABCSG stands for Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCSG
- Army Battle Command System
- Army Battle Control System
- Associazione Bertoni per la Cooperazione e lo Sviluppo nel Terzo Mondo
- Automated Budget Compilation System
- Automated Budget Control System
- Senior Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Army Battle Command System Simulation Support Module (US Army)
- American Buckskin Club of San Diego
- Austrian Business Council for Sustainable Development (Vienna, Austria)
- Australian Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Austrian Breast Cancer Study Group
- Army Battle Command Systems Integration (US Army)
- Atmospheric, Biological and Chemical Simulation
- Alberta Breast Cancer Screening Program (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Academy for the Advancement of Businesss & Computer Technology
- AIDS Business Coalition Tanzania
- Airborne Battalion Combat Team (US Army)
- Airborne Brigade Combat Team
- Alliance of Boulder County on Tobacco and Health (Boulder, CO, USA)
- American Board of Chelation Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN ANTONIO -- Adjuvant endocrine therapy with 2 years of tamoxifen, followed by 3 years of the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole, conferred a 22% reduction in overall mortality, compared with 5 years of tamoxifen alone in breast cancer patients in the large, randomized Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group trial 8.
About the Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group