What does AWUNSW stand for?
AWUNSW stands for Australian Workers Union New South Wales (Granville, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Antigua and Barbuda Workers' Union
- Antigua Workers Union
- Associated Western Universities, Inc.
- Atomic Weight Unit
- Australian Workers Union
- Automatic Wake Up
- Agricultural Water Use and Development Plan (Hawaii)
- Agricultural Water Use Efficiency
- Association of Women with University Education
- Agricultural Workers Industrial Union
- Amalgamated Workers Union of New Zealand
- Arab Women Union Society
- Allocated Wheels Up Time (air traffic)
- Administratie Wegen en Verkeer (Dutch: Roads and Traffic Administration; Belgium)
- Algemene Werkgevers Vereniging (Dutch: General Employers' Association)
- Algemene Woningbouw Vereniging (Dutch: General Housing Association; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- alt.war.vietnam (newsgroup)
- America West Vacations (travel company)
- American Warming and Ventilating (Holland, OH)
- Annual Wellness Visit (US DHHS)