The LCA, maintained by The Australian Wine Research Institute, allowed Wakefield to define an accurate total carbon footprint and subsequently work to minimise emissions prior to off-setting the balance.
What does AWRI stand for?
AWRI stands for Australian Wine Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AWRI
We have 2 other meanings of AWRI in our Acronym Attic
- American West Real Estate, Inc. (Salem, OR)
- Advanced Water Reclamation Facility
- Associated Wire Rope Fabricators
- Aviation Workers Rights Foundation
- Acid Waters Review Group (UK)
- Animal Welfare Research Group (UK)
- All-Weather Rescue Helicopter (Germany)
- Association of World Reindeer Herders (Norway)
- Additional War Risk Insurance (shipping)
- Annis Water Resources Institute (Muskegon, MI)
- Arab War Risks Insurance Syndicate (est. 1980)
- Australian Water Resources Information System
- Acknowledgement, Waiver and Release from Liability
- A Well Regulated Militia (Unorganized Militia online resource)
- Africa Water Resources Management Initiative (World Bank)
- Ancient World of Ragnarok Online (video game)
- Arab World Regional Office (International Planned Parenthood Federation)
- Active Waste Retrieval Programme (UK)
- Additional War Risk Premium
- Ageing Well Research Project (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Australian Wine Research Institute says that the average alcohol of Aussie red wines rose from a respectable 12.
Following research by the Australian Wine Research Institute, the best performing stopper has been found to be a Stelvin closure, or in everyday parlance, a screwcap.
Today, at the annual Unified Wine and Grape Symposium, Oeneo Closures announced results from the fourth year of independent testing of its Diam cork by the Australian Wine Research Institute (A.
The Diamant technology continues to achieve excellent results in ongoing, long-term, independent tests conducted by the Australian Wine Research Institute (A.
DIAM has received widespread industry acclaim, including certification from the long-standing accreditation organization, Bureau Veritas; excellent results from tests conducted by the Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI), a world leader in wine closure studies; and the Gold award for Innovation in Packaging at the Vinitech 2004 World Exhibition, one of the world's largest and most prestigious wine industry trade shows; as well as positive reviews and endorsements from numerous winemakers, retailers and wine professionals.
Abroad however, DIAM has received outstanding reviews, compared favorably to screw caps in Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI) tests, has been validated by UK retailer Sainsbury and was recently announced the winner of the prestigious Vinitech Gold Medal for 2004 Wine Packaging Innovation.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 20, 2004 In a twist of opinion over the latest developments in wine closures, Sabate's new technical corks treated with a TCA-extraction process are winning positive reviews and recognition in Australia as well as excellent results in tests conducted by the Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI).