AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) on Monday said that poor management of fuel in some aircraft operations continues to pose a serious risk to aviation.
What does ATSB stand for?
ATSB stands for Australian Transport Safety Bureau
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATSB
We have 12 other meanings of ATSB in our Acronym Attic
- Air Traffic for Small Airport Service
- Aviation Topics Speech Acts Taxonomy (software)
- Advanced Tactical Support Base
- Air Transportation Stabilization Board (USA)
- Alberta Transportation Safety Board (Canada)
- All Time Swing Band
- Aluminium tri-sec-butoxide
- Arbeiter Turn-und Sport-Bund
- Astronautic Technology (M) Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- Attractive Toxic Sugar Bait (malaria control)
- All Time Saved Both Ends (shipping)
- Advanced Tactical Security & Communications, LLC (Louisville, Colorado)
- Advanced Television Standards Committee
- Advanced Television Systems Committee
- Air Tactical Service Command (US Air Force)
- Air Traffic Security Coordinator
- Air Traffic Services Communication
- Air Travellers Security Charge
- Allied-Signal Technical Services Corporation
- American Transit Services Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) on Thursday announced it has released its 2010-22 Annual report.
In its final report on the matter, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB' three air data inertial reference units (ADIRUs) -- devices which provide information on airspeed and other critical flight parameters to the plane's main computer.
The Australian Transport Safety Bureau that is leading the investigation released a photograph of part of the Rolls-Royce engine's turbine and said it was looking for a similar piece.
Jan 31, 2010 Israel Aerospace Industries The Australian Transport Safety Bureau has released a preliminary report on an Israel Aerospace Industries Westwind 1124A business jet that successfully made a night-time poor weather ditching in November 2009, 5.
The chief investigator at the Australian Transport Safety Bureau said an initial investigation indicated the cause was a computer that detects through sensors the angle of the plane against the airstream.
The Australian Transport Safety Bureau said at the time that it had been told the power from the main generators was lost 15 minutes from Bangkok and the pilot had to switch to battery back-ups for the landing, which was carried out safely.
A team of Transport Safety Investigators from the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) is expected to arrive at the scene of the accident sometime during the afternoon today to commence an investigation into the circumstances surrounding this tragedy.