She was a foundation member of the Australian Society of Indexers (now the Australia and New Zealand Society of Indexers).
What does AusSI stand for?
AusSI stands for Australian Society of Indexers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australia Post
- American University Society of Physics Students (Washington, DC)
- Algemene Utrechtse Studenten Roeivereniging (Dutch: General Utrecht Student Rowing)
- All Union Scientific Research Institute of Radio Equipment
- Advanced Unmanned Search System (US Navy)
- American Union of Swedish Singers (various locations)
- Andrews University Seminary Studies (journal)
- Associate Undersecretary of State
- Association of University Summer Sessions (various schools)
- Australian Communication Satellite
- Australian United States Services in Education (professional development partnership)
- Auburn University Student Space Program (Auburn, AL)
- Automatic Synthesis of Symptom Tree Model
- Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (est. 1995; Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Ajman University of Science and Technology
- Allied Unions Superannuation Trust (Queensland, Australia)
- American University of Science and Technology (Lebanon)
- Assistant United States Trustee (US DOJ)