The Australian Science Teachers Association led these initiatives (Ingvarson, 1995; Ingvarson & Wright, 1999).
What does ASTA stand for?
ASTA stands for Australian Science Teachers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASTA
We have 42 other meanings of ASTA in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas Science Teachers Association
- Arkansas State Teachers Association
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (Oregon)
- Association of Secondary Ticket Agents (UK)
- Association of Short Circuit Testing Authorities
- Association Santé au Travail de l'Ariège (French occupational health association)
- Association Sportive du Troisieme Age (French sports association)
- Auckland Science Teachers Association
- Australasian Sleep Technologists Association
- Australasian Sports Technology Alliance
- Australian Studies Teachers Association
- Avancerad Service- och Telefoniapplikation
- Average Ship Turn Around
- Aviation and Space Technology Academy (Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University)
- Aviation System Test Activity
- Asynchronous Status Board
- Automated/Automatic Status Board
- Air Status Board (AWSIM)
- Automatic Status Boards
- Aero-Space Technology Advisory Committee (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canberra: Australian Science Teachers Association and the Australian Government Department of Education, Science and Training.
This is partly why the Australian Science Teachers Association and the Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers have developed their own standards for highly accomplished teachers in recent years (Brinkworth, 2004; Semple & Ingvarson, 2006).