What does ASHFS stand for?
ASHFS stands for Australian Schools Health and Fitness Survey (medical research; est. 1985)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association for the Study of Higher Education
- Alberta Social and Health Equities Network (Growing Food Security in Alberta; Canada)
- Australian Scheme for Higher Education Repositories (Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research; Australia)
- Arkansas State Highway Employees Retirement System (est. 1949)
- American Society for Healthcare Environmental Services
- Axial Seamount Hydrothermal Emissions Study
- American Society for Healthcare Education and Training
- Action Stock Horse Foal (Breyer mold)
- Antigen-Specific Helper Factor (immunology)
- Anthony Stewart Head Fan Club
- American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators
- American Society for Hospital Food Service Administrators
- American Society of Human Genetics
- Academy of Sacred Heart Grand Coteau (Louisiana)
- Australian Shepherd Health and Genetics Institute
- Adult Services, Housing and Health (UK)
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital (est. 1897; Yankton, SD)
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
- American/Schleswig-Holstein Heritage Society
- Ahon Sa Hirap Inc.