Summary: Wallabies winger Drew Mitchell has opted not to re-sign with the Australian Rugby Union and .
What does ARU stand for?
ARU stands for Australian Rugby Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARU
We have 65 other meanings of ARU in our Acronym Attic
- Ardhi University (Tanzania)
- Arizona Regents University (Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, and University of Arizona joint distance learning program)
- Armed Response Unit (UK police)
- Asbestos Reporting Unit
- Asociacion Rural del Uruguay (Spanish: Rural Association of Uruguay)
- Association Roller Urbain (French: Urban Roller Association)
- Attitude Reference Unit
- Audio Response Unit
- Aural Resuscitation Unit (band; Dubuque, IA)
- Australian Railways Union (Victoria, Australia)
- Automated Release Upgrade (AT&T)
- Automated Response Unit
- Automatic Release Update (Oracle)
- Automatic Resync Unit
- USIGS Architecture Division (NIMA)
- Alberta Rural Utilities Association (Canada)
- Associazione Regionale Utenti Auto (Italian: Regional Association of Auto Users)
- Archaeologische Reisen Und Bildung (German: Archaeological Travel And Education)
- Alliance de Recherche Université/Communautés
- Always Right, Usually Correct (blog)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Australian Rugby Union (ARU) has announced assistant coach Jim Williams in New Zealand since joining ARU in 2008 and have been a part of many great highlights," Nucifora said.
Sydney, Oct 13(ANI): Cricket Australia has appointed former Australian rugby union international and Australian Rugby Union High Performance Unit General Manager Pat Howard as General Manager, Team Performance (GMTP).
The 30-year-old Wallaby wing wizard knows his own future is up in the air after he had his Australian Rugby Union contract cancelled in the summer.
Anesi's contract with the New Zealand Rugby Union ends this year and Australian Super 14 franchise New South Wales Waratahs are on the look-out for someone to replace Lote Tuqiri, whose contract has been torn up by the Australian Rugby Union.
It has been an eerily quiet build-up, by Anglo-Australian standards, to today's Cook Cup match between England, the normally opinionated Australian Rugby Union chief executive, has been politely declining interview requests.
AUSTRALIAN Rugby Union managing director John O'Neill is to complain to the International Rugby Board about the performance of referee Alan Lewis during the Wallabies' Bledisloe Cup clash with New Zealand in Hong Kong last weekend.
Really the Australian rugby union team is finding itself in enormous competition," warns the man who coached English side Leicester Tigers to victory in the Guinness Premiership and EDF Energy Cup in 2007.